Work within a road Right-of-Way requires a permit.  Download a copy of the Right-of-Way permit.

Typical work includes:

Curb cuts / Driveway approach
Utility poles
Overhead Utilities
Underground Utilities
Soil borings

Please note that not all right-of-ways in the Village are under Village jurisdiction.  Consult the State of Michigan - Dundee Act 51 map for right-of-way jurisdictions. Download a copy of the Act 51 map.

Many other permits are handled by the Building department.