Village of Dundee Planning & Zoning Permits
The Village of Dundee staff will be happy to assist you with any questions regarding what applications or permits you need for your project. Please contact Village Manager, Dave Uhl with any questions regarding Planning & Zoning permits.
- This permit is necessary if you are requesting that property be rezoned.
- This permit is necessary if you are constructing a new sign or replacing an existing sign.
Special Land Use Application
- Application for a Special Land Use Approval under article 13 of the Zoning Ordinance.
Zoning Compliance Permit
- This permit is necessary for accessory structures (sheds, barns, garages) decks, driveways, fences, swimming pools, and other exterior building additions.
Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) Application
- This permit is necessary if you are filling an appeal to the Zoning Board. This board only meets as needed and the Village must provide notice in a public newspaper so meetings generally occur 3 weeks following the submission of a completed application.