Downtown Development Authority
What does the DDA do?
The mission of the Dundee Downtown Development Authority is to undertake public improvements and other activities that have the greatest impact to strengthen the downtown area, attract new investments and encourage residents to visit downtown. The DDA functions to assist businesses and homeowners in the district. To serve this mission, the Dundee DDA is dedicated to combining public and private resources for the physical and economic development of properties located within the district borders.
- Annual Synopsis
- Ordinance creating DDA
- DDA - Development and TIF Plan - 1988
- DDA - Amended Development Plan and TIF Plan - 1992
- DDA - Amended Development Plan and TIF Plan - 2006
- DDA By-Laws
For more information on board members please visit iCompass
- Charles Booth (Citizen At Large) - Term to expire February 28, 2026
- Billie Livingston-Booth - Vice Chairperson (Citizen At Large) - Term to expire February 28, 2025
- Mary Schultz - Secretary (Old Mill Representative) – Term to expire February 28, 2026
- Lyle Jaworski - Chairman (Business Owner) - Term to expire February 28, 2025
- Marcella Osenbaugh-Valle (Business Owner) – Term to expire February 28, 2024
- Kristina Frank (Citizen At Large) - Term to expire February 28, 2023
- Lindsay Cross (Council Representative) - Term to expire February 28, 2024
- Danielle Pursley (Business Representative) -Term to expire February 28, 2026
- Kelly Roy (Business Representative) -Term to expire February 28, 2023
- Denny Nisch (Citizen At Large) -Term to expire November 30, 2026
If you are interested in a position on the DDA Board, please contact one of our officers to see if any vacancies are available
If you are interested in volunteering for any event put on by the DDA please contact any board member
- Meetings are held at the Village Offices, 350 W Monroe St, Dundee Mi, on the 3rd monday of each month at 6:00 pm.
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes